- SRI (Strengthening Routine Immunization) (JICA assisted)
- ADP No.498
- Started year. 2012.
- Total Budget: 43.244 Million
- Total expenditure.18.768 Million
- Total Allocation:30.0940 Million
- From ADP share, human resource while JICA support is in kind which includes social mobilization activities and training as per PC-1.
- Human resource appointed while JICA activities in Mansehra Districts completed and in the remaining two districts Nowshera and Lakki Marwat are in progress.
- To improve the performance of the healthcare delivery system through generating out of the box and innovative choices for challenges facing health sector particularly in the following strategic areas:
- Be the nucleus of financial information in the sector, with reporting streams established between itself and all districts, autonomous bodies and sub departments in the Health Department.
- Monitor and analyze, once the budgets have been prepared according to specified objectives of the Health Department, actual expenditure in the Health Department and the agencies that it funds, is in accordance with the appropriations made.
- The FMC will be the central point to financial reporting in the health sector, which will generate management accounting information to facilitate budgetary control for cost center managers, senior managers, the core team, and the Secretary (as Principal Accounting Officer).
- Develop appropriate automation tools (including an interface with the Project for Improved Financial Reporting and Accounting system) to assist in budget preparation and financial reporting.