- ADP/Code: 593/130218
- ADP Year: 2014-15 to 2016-17
- Total cost: Rs. 442.177 million
- Total Exp upto June 2017: Rs. 84.924 million
- Allocation 2017-18: Rs. 15.00 million
- Releases 2017-18: Rs. 146.116 million
- Expenditure from 01/07/2017 till Dec 2017: Rs. 0.906 million
- To reduce the morbidity and mortality due to prevalent vector borne disease such as Malaria, Dengue and Leishmaniasis
- To reduce the malaria disease burden by 75% by 2015 (MDG)
- To improve access of high risk groups to quality assured diagnostic services for malaria, dengue and Leishmaniasis at all level of health care provision.
- To facilitate districts in availability of quality assured treatment services for confirmed cases of malaria, dengue and Leishmaniasis
- To reduce transmission potential of vector borne diseases.
Program Manager: Dr Qazi Afsar
Contact No: 091-5610178
Address: House#16-A, Tatara Road, Rahatabad Near Peshawar University,