- ADP/Code: 594/140771
- ADP Year: 2014-15 to 2018-19
- Total cost: Rs. 283.837 million
- Total Exp upto June 2017: Rs. 59.995 million
- Allocation 2017-18: Rs. 15.00 million
- Releases 2017-18: Rs. 15.00 million
- Expenditure from 01/07/2017 till Dec 2017: Rs. 7.430 million
- To sustain provision of quality diagnosis and patient-centered treatment services across the Province and reduce the human suffering and socioeconomic burden associated with TB.
- To address TB/HIV and multi drug-resistant TB and ensure MDR TB management services in the tertiary care hospitals of all zones in the province.
- To sustain the default rates of Primary TB care services below 1% and treatment success rate above 95%.
- To maintain high quality monitoring of TB care service responsive to challenges at the diagnostic center level.
Project Director: Dr Maqsood
Contact No: 091-9217926
Address: HMC, Peshawar